Ecommerce Assistant (Maternity Cover – 1 Year)
Ecommerce Assistant (Maternity Cover - 1 Year) 37.5hrs
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager we are looking for someone to assist with the running of all aspects of our expanding website & ecommerce platform. We are looking to recruit someone with customer service experience and preferably a background in jewellery or fashion.
Main task and responsibilities
- Dealing with customers including sales, queries and complaints. This will include direct conversations with customers & opportunities to sell.
- Work with the team to deliver a successful website that is easy for customers to navigate
- Stock management & logistics
- Everyday management of website orders including helping fulfilling orders
- Working with other departments & stores to help deal with customer orders
- Opportunities to get out of the office including store visits
- Customer service & selling. Understanding on how to deliver exceptional customer service
- Jewellery or fashion retail knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills including Microsoft office
- Self-motivated & strong organisational skills
Normal working week is Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm. There will be times when you will be required to work longer hours than this and weekends when the business requires it.
£18k per annum
28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
Generous staff discount & rewards scheme
- Sales, customer Service